Friday 1 February 2008

Dublin

The Dream of Scipio is finished. The book was good, raising a lot of philosophical questions, like is it okay to to bad things if other people would do even worse things if you didn't? I liked the way the story was told, the language was good, the characters interesting and the plot good. A recommended book.

I have now returned to the writings of Edward Rutherfurd, this time reading Dublin the history of, of course, Dublin. The book is written like any other of Rutherfurd's books, where the history fof the place in question is told through the interlocked histories of a few families living in the area. Haven't gotten far but so far the book is interesting, one of the better of his books in my opinion.

Have been working a lot lately, and starting my new job soon. Looks like it will be a lot of responsibility, which I'm looking forward to. Sounds quite interesting. have a meeting on monday to find out more. Had a graveyard shift tonight, and just woke up. Still feel quite tired. Looking forward to working only in the daytime, and having every weekend off. Well, that's it for now I guess. Until next time

cya

No comments: