Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year

So, 2008 is finally here. New Year's Eve was mostly spent at work, or home alone, so no extravagant celebration for me. Enjoyed a good book and a glass of red wine.

Still reading the Island of the Day Before, but coming closer and closer to the end (of course I am, I'm not reading it backwards). Have also been reading a lot of Freud's writings lately, thought I would find out what psycho-analysis really is. Quite interesting really.

So, what will the new year bring for me, I wonder. I guess only time will tell. But I'll make sure to post whatever happens on this blog, if it is interesting of course. Won't write about any minor event, and mostly about my reading. Well, supper is coming up, I am tired, don't really feel like writing much now. Until next time

cya

No comments: