Saturday 15 December 2007

Work, Work, Work

Allthough I am from Norway, I have been living in Australia the last three years. there I have been studing for a Bachelor-degree in Business. I have had a lot of fun, but it has also been expensive. I came home to Norway two weeks ago, with little money and a lot of debt. So the last few weeks I have been trying to work as much as possible, every day in fact. This has left me very tired and with little time to read or write in my blog. Not being used to work (I did not have a job in Audstralia) makes me so much more tired as well, and I have usually just been sleeping in my time off. Now it is 1 p.m. here, I just woke up and in a few hours it's off to work again for another 8 hours shift. Not a very interesting life, you can say, but it needs to be done for a while, just to get my finances in order.

I am still reading Mad Ship, but getting closer and closer to the end. I really wish I had more time to read, as I love the book. Well, well, I have some time off next week, my first days off in almost two weeks, and I reckon I'll get a lot of reading done them. Until next time

Cya

No comments: